The first step in getting started is to contact Wright Homes and schedule a time to visit our design center. At our first meeting you take a tour of our showroom. Then we will go over all of your needs and expectations, and get a better understanding of your life style and how you and your family live in your home. From those ideas and your needs we will assist you in selecting one of our Classic floor plans, or we will develop a concept drawing of a Custom Home for your review. Next is the selection of designer materials and colors from our showroom. Once you are ready, we can have your new home underway in just a few weeks. Provided there are no delays, it typically takes about four to five months to complete an average size home.
Under mortgage pre-approvals you will find a credit application along with instructions under the mortgage pre-approval link. Once you submit the completed application and the required documents to us, we will have an answer for you in a couple of days. The pre-approval is an important aspect of our building process. If you are already approved by your lender, all we will need is a copy of the approval.
Typically there is no down payment if your lot is paid for. In that case your lot will serve as collateral. If you do not own a lot, a down payment will be required, typically between 3.5 to 5%. If you wish, we can assist you with the purchase of a lot of your choice or you can choose one of ours. Just contact us for details.
Once you have decided on you floor plan and made all of your color selections. The only decisions you have remaining are selection of lighting, appliances and landscape. The only other major responsibilities you will have is a review of the lighting plans, a pre-closing final walkthrough, and providing needed documents for you permanent mortgage.
Our goal at Wright Homes is to make building a home a simple and enjoyable process.
- Quality construction backed by almost 4 decades of experience.
- James Hardie fiber cement exterior siding and trim with their 50 year limited warranty.
- Exterior paint by Sherwin Williams with their limited lifetime warranty.
- Tamko dimensional roofing shingle with their 30 year limited warranty.
- Arrow thermo pane easy clean windows with their 2 year limited warranty.
- Interior trim includes 2 or 5 panel doors with satin nickel or oil rubbed bronze locks and hinges, 1” x 6” baseboards, 3” detailed door casings, framed mirrors and pull down stairs to lighted attic.
- Custom cabinetry in the kitchen with granite counter tops and stainless steel under hung kitchen sink.
- Custom vanities in the bathrooms with granite counter tops and porcelain under hung sinks.
- Kohler plumbing faucets and fixtures, the ultimate name in quality plumbing.
- Whirlpool stainless appliances, range, microwave ventless hood and dishwasher.
- Fiberglass batt insulation: R-15 exterior walls, R-11 interior walls, R-30 house attic and R-19 garage attic, if optional garage is shown on the plan.
- Trane central heating and cooling with its 5 year limited warranty.
- 1000 gallon septic tank and 675 sq. ft. of conventional field lines for a three bedroom home or a $ 2500 sewer allowance for impact fees, tap and connection.
- Integral colored concrete floors. “The last floor you’ll ever need”, or our standard carpet and vinyl floors (patio homes only). Optional hardwood and tile floors available upon request.
- Rheem Marathon 50 gallon water heater with it’s limited lifetime warranty.
- Vent-free gas log fireplace and custom mantle with slate hearth and profile, if shown on plans.
- Financing available with rates as low as 4.99%.